Not only is this a great supper recipe but it’s perfect as a starter at a dinner party. The key is the fresh shrimp and the lemon drizzle on the Broghie.
Broghies Dinner Recipes: Low Carb Shrimp & Mixed Greens
- 1 Broghie
- 3 large king shrimp (Prawns)
- 1 bunch arugula
Dressing (Prepare in advance)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (orange tastes nice too)
- 1/4 tbsp sugar or sweetner
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Sautee or barbecue the shrimp.
- Pile lettuce on the Broghie and add shrimp.
- Drizzle with the dressing when you're ready serve.
- Adding toasted almonds and red pepper can addto the flavour.