What Can You Make For Christmas when You’re on a Low Carb Diet?
Christmas is a really hard time to stay on course if you’re on a diet. Between potlucks at work, visiting family and friends, and dinners out, it’s easy to lose sight of your weight loss or maintenance goals. We’ve created some ideas to keep you on track using Broghies popped grains to lower the carbs in your meals.
- Make your favorite low carb dips, put them in fancy bowls and top with parsley. Cut the Broghies into holiday shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Spread Broghies with Nutella add sliced Bananas and drizzle with chocolate.
- Roast turkey or cooked chicken and shred on top of Broghies and drizzle with gravy or cranberries.
- Make pizzas – add tomato or alfredo sauce and pepperoni (you could use a small cookie cutter to make pepperoni into holiday shapes.
- Broghies are Kosher
- Tumble smoked salmon and capers on top of the Broghie.
- Spread yogurt and add fresh fruit to Broghies.
- Spread Wasabi, add edamame and toasted sesame seeds.
- Make your favorite curry in a Crockpot and when you get there spoon the curry mixture onto a Broghie and top with raisens.
Check our recipes section for more ideas and comment below what you use Broghies for. Sharing is caring and with Broghies we know that the Poppabilities are Endless.