Tostadas using corn broghies. From our friend and customer Alison! Thank you!
- 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 Lb Ground protein I used turkey
- 1/4 Whole Bell pepper
- 1 Packet Taco seasoning
- Cook protein mixture and bell pepper according to directions on taco seasoning packet. **Be sure that most or all of the moisture evaporates**
- While protein cooks, cut up the lettuce and shred the cheese.
- Layer mixture on broghies and serve immediately or they will sog up.
- Alternatively, serve like restaurant fajitas with all toppings separate and applied as needed
- If packing for meal prep, separate toppings, protein mix, and broghies, then assemble when it is time to eat.